Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Senior Manager - Reliability, Listed Chemical Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Senior Manager, Reliability
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Listed Chemical Company
JOB LOCATION: South Africa
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, Manufacturing
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
To manage and coach team across functions in order to deliver world class operation excellence through world class practices. To implement and control all asset care functions, development of asset care strategy. Ensuring all requirements and compliance is met with regards to the OHSA GMR Regulations.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 10-12 year’s experience in Maintenance Environment as a Senior Manager
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in engineering or technical subject (eg. B.Sc Engineering/Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical)
- Post Graduate qualification in relevant field will be an advantage
- Six Sigma Certification and Senior management or leadership qualification an advantage
- GCC/Government Ticket
- Lean Manufacturing Qualification
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.