Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Senior Manager - Process Optimisation and Technology, Listed Chemical Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Senior Manager, Process Optimisation and Technology
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Listed Chemical Company
JOB LOCATION: South Africa
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
This position will lead the Process Optimization Function over the entire division.
As a highly qualified and experienced expert, one is required to lead and facilitate complex plant improvement projects and optimization workshops.
This position must stay abreast of world-class process improvement processes and cutting-edge systems to maintain competitive advantage for the agriculture sites. Must be able to adapt these processes to successfully achieve real-world improvements.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 12+ years of process improvement / continuous improvement experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience and knowledge and experience of the TRACC Methodology
- OHSA competent per regulation
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in engineering or technical subject
- Six Sigma Certification and Senior management or leadership qualification an advantage
- GCC/Government Ticket and Lean Manufacturing Qualification an advantage
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.