Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Senior Executive Human Resources
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Senior Executive Human Resources
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Retail Group
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
- The Senior Executive role will hold the responsibility for the entire people value chain. The incumbent will develop and implement policies, systems and guidelines that will align people management across the group.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions, providing a key contribution on human resources issues contributing to the strategic direction of the Company as well as on a wide range of business issues.
- Debate the current vision, mission, objectives, values and strategy in order to draw conclusions about the future direction and profitability of the Company
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A post graduate qualification is advantageous
- Ideally should have held an Executive position in a significant listed company with solid technical expertise and a proven track record of strategic executive leadership, change management and personal achievement.
- A mature businessperson of impeccable integrity, with the stature and gravitas that enables the individual to interface comfortably and confidently with business leaders at the highest level
- Good understanding of the impact Technology has on the HR function and business as a whole.
- Adept at managing change
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.