Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Senior Executive – Digital and E-Commerce
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Senior Executive – Digital and E-Commerce
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Retail Group
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Candidate will:
- Assume responsibility not just for front-end digital consumer experiences and e-commerce initiatives across all business touch points, but also for the whole process of digital transformation within the Group.
- Oversee the entire Digital Transformation function within the retail group with responsibility for the delivery of Business Change, Innovation and Technology projects and programs, as well as the methodology, processes, solution architecture, and standards to ensure achievement of strategic targets and adherence to governance.
- Drive the Group Business Change and Digital Transformation Application Strategy and ensure alignment at all levels. Co-ordinate the development of a digital strategy for the Group to drive growth by adding a digital element to traditional business units to digital ones using the potential of modern online technologies and data.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Relevant academic qualification in business management or information technology
- Preferably supported by a MBA or post-graduate management qualification
- Should ideally be between 40’s and mid 50’s in terms of the minimum years of experience required for the position
- Senior strategy professional with relevant experience in the digital environment
- At least five years’ exposure to strategy and policy setting
- Essential to have at least 15 years of experience in Digital transformation (front-end and back-end) and innovation of which 5 years should be at a senior executive level preferably gained in the retail sector
- Important to understand marketing, strategy, e-commerce and IT
KEY JOB PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assume the position of Senior Executive, Digital and build upon the existing success and momentum and increasing its profit contribution to the Group
- Maintain a Digital Transformation strategy aligned with the business vision and ensuring an appropriate enterprise architecture and delivery framework to support the business vision from a strategic perspective
- Manage the business demand ensuring alignment with supply (resources and financials). Accountable for all Digital Technology service delivery and continuous service improvement and ensure proper alignment of skills throughout the business units
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain, distribution, and e-commerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements, and help drive the e-commerce road map forward
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.