Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Sales Manager (Sub-Saharan Africa), Industrial Lifting and Hoisting Equipment
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Sales Manager (Sub-Saharan Africa)
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Industrial Lifting and Hoisting Equipment
JOB LOCATION: Boksburg, Gauteng
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The incumbent will be responsible for driving new equipment sales. They will bid on projects and follow up on sales leads. They will drive sales for company’s brands. They will deal directly with companies that have major projects or subcontract under EPC firms.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Assume the position of Sales Manager and build upon the existing success and momentum as well as the company’s reputation in the South African market as a reliable, ethical and long term supplier of lifting equipment
- Spend time in the field fostering business relations, supporting external sales team with a view to closing new business
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate New Equipment sales activities with the objective of maximising the Company’s business in South Africa and the rest of Africa
- Develop and execute a sales strategic plan with the primary objective to establish long term relationships with various categories of customers and deliver consistent, regular and profitable sales. Extract and execute an annual business plan that achieves the revenue objectives as well as the qualitative goals of the plan
- Develop and implement a successful sales strategy
- Carry out regular in-field visits with external sales engineers/ representatives at customers and sales partners. Ensure that external sales team has correct tools for the job and ensure that regular coaching training is carried out for sales staff
- Ensure administrative procedures are followed (call plan, weekly plan, weekly reports; accuracy of forecasts; pipeline management and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Ensure adequate contract reviews and risk management plans for projects at hand
- Contribute towards the overall growth and profitability of the company and engender a style of management that encourages an ethos of excellence and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Engender close working relationship with the Service business unit which is characterised by collaboration
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.