Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Portfolio Managing Executive– Training Services, Listed Organisation
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Portfolio Managing Executive– Training Services
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Listed Organisation
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
REPORTS TO: Group Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Portfolio Managing Executive will be responsible for understanding the macro environment in which the business operates, defining and developing the overall strategy and ensuring the successful execution thereof. Total responsibility will include but is not limited to, directing the vision, growth establishment, resource management, financial management and transformation of the Training Services Business Segment in line with the Group’s growth strategy as well as focusing on delivering business plan numbers and supporting and managing senior executives to ensure each division is positioned for growth.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Develop long, medium and short-term strategies in training services to leverage the core business, adjacencies and new products that maximize return on investment, revenue growth, margin growth, profitability and cost efficiency
- Design, develop and deliver client-centric solutions
- Drive the Training Services business strategy towards a culture of client centricity that will facilitate optimal value and experience for the client as well as sustainable profitability for the company
- Set direction and develop operating mechanisms to know and drive quarter-by-quarter performance that is in tune with longer-term strategy
- Pro-actively seeks to establish, maintain collaborative and strategic alliance partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to strengthen synergies, the company brand and to improve the effective and efficient execution of objectives in line with the Group strategy
- Develop long, medium and short-term strategy in training services and translate it into budgetary planning and reporting that facilitates the maximization of return on investment, revenue growth, margin growth, profitability and cost efficiency.
- Collaborate with functional management teams to assess ongoing and future education, training and development trends as well as effectiveness of established programmes
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Part of the Woodburn Mann process involves verification of your qualifications. Many clients also request that potential candidates complete criminal and credit checks.