Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Managing Director - Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Managing Director, Healthcare
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Industrial Manufacturing
JOB LOCATION: Gauteng, South Africa
REPORTS TO: General Manager, Southern Africa
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Managing Director is accountable for the Medical Gas activity of the organisation in South Africa. Through a strong and engaging leadership over his/her team, he/she is committed to increase customer satisfaction through improved reliability and innovation brought to the South African medical gas market. The motivation, engagement and performance of the team will be the key to becoming a strong participant in the market, well recognised by external stakeholders, especially Hospitals, Medical Aids, National Treasury, Department of Health, as well as other external stakeholders.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management leadership role in the Healthcare sector or in the manufacturing industry, detailed process driven (e.g. automotive, etc.)
- Good experience in sales & marketing / business development
- Experience in operations, supply chain and logistics, as well as a solid knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) (in Pharmaceutical or Gas Industry advantageous)
- Good financial acumen and evidenced Profit and Loss responsibility
- Should have a good understanding of corporate governance
- Experience working in a multi-national organisation with international group reporting is advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering AND a Master in Engineering or a Master in Business Administration
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Part of the Amrop Woodburn Mann process involves verification of your qualifications. Many clients also request that potential candidate’s complete criminal and credit checks.