Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Key Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Healthcare
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Key Stakeholder Relationship Manager
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Healthcare
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg, Gauteng
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The incumbent will be responsible for increasing the company’s brand awareness amongst doctors and drive recruitment initiatives for signing doctors to the group’s facilities.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Identify and curate a pipeline of doctors
- Influence and convince doctors to sign with the group
- Drive and manager the process of setting up and onboarding new doctors to the group’s hospitals
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all doctor related matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with doctors
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to doctors’ needs and objectives
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or a Business related field
- Five to ten years’ experience in stakeholder management or key accounts management
- Understanding of private healthcare will be an advantage
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.