Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Head of Corporate & Investment Banking, First Capital Bank, Zimbabwe
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Head of Corporate & Investment Banking, First Capital Bank, Zimbabwe
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Consumer, Corporate and Investment Banking
JOB LOCATION: Harare, Zimbabwe
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: Leading the Corporate, Business, Investment Banking, and Treasury functions with high emphasis on the profitability, control and compliance framework. The incumbent will be responsible for diversifying and growing the corporate customer base, strengthening and building the corporate balance sheet covering assets / liabilities in both local and USD terms. The incumbent will be a key part of the local Executive Leadership Team and jointly accountable in charting the direction of the Bank, implementing strategies, and ensuring its effective operation.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience of working with senior management and of exerting influence with formal authority
- Strong engaging leader with the ability to inspire, motivate and grow the business
- Detail knowledge of core Corporate, Business and Investment Banking products and operations
- Must understand how to formulate and execute business strategies as well as effectively lead a team of professional staff
- Superior relationship-building and presentation skills
- Should have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Must have a career record that speaks to sound business judgment and successful transaction execution
- A relevant bachelor degree (minimum) with CFA, MBA, MSc Finance being advantageous
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.