Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Group Nursing Services Manager, Healthcare Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Group Nursing Services Manager
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Healthcare
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg, Gauteng
REPORTS TO: Chief Medical Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the delivery of nursing services across the group.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Develop and manage nursing talent that is available for the business
- Manage the head of the nursing academy
- Manage the working conditions of nurses within the group to be positioned as a preferred employer
- Manage and mentor nursing unit managers and other junior talent
- Lead the nursing staff on the transition to electronic record keeping
- Develop and implement a framework for career development
- Master’s degree in Nursing is a minimum requirement
- Five to ten years’ experience in managing nursing service. Should at least have served as nursing services manager for a hospital
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.