Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
General Manager: Human Resources, Construction Materials Manufacturing
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: General Manager: Human Resources
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Construction Materials Manufacturing
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
To lead a Human Resources function for a manufacturing company which is a subsidiary of an international organisation. The incumbent will assume responsibility for managing and advising on human resource matters that impact operations on a day to day basis; overseeing the project environment and all related people aspects of people management including legislative compliance, record keeping, policy and procedure frameworks, cultural and performance aspects; co-ordinating and ensuring execution on human resource strategy.
KEY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- At least ten years’ experience in both operational and strategic human resources roles in an organisation which employs more than 150 people
- Should have experience in supporting a multi-site operation of a South African subsidiary of a multinational organisation
- Should have worked in construction material or industrial manufacturing
- Exposure to being part of expansion operations into the rest of Africa will be an advantage
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.