Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), International FMCG Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Chief Executive Officer
NATURE OF BUSINESS: South African Subsidiary of an International FMCG Company
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
TOTAL STAFF RESPONSIBILITY: In excess of 250 staff
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: Responsible for the overall direction of the South African business and for achieving maximum return on investment. Oversee the local operation, driving the continued success and future growth of the business with a focus on diversification of customer base and distribution models; establishing greater market share; and creating an ethos of excellence and desire for continuous improvement.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong engaging leader with the ability to inspire, motivate and grow the business
- Bi-focal leadership skills – excellent execution and strategic ability to lead the business successfully
- Should ideally have held at least 10-15 years’ experience in general management and commercial roles in the FMCG sector and marketing environments
- Functional experience in areas such as Sales and Marketing, Branding; Business Development; and Business-to-Business Sales/Marketing
- Proven capabilities in enhancing operational profitability; streamlining brands; looking at new and novel sales and distribution methods; and taking the business to the “next level”
- A track record of success in continuing the existing growth and momentum of a businesses to over achievement and building the next growth phase
- Individual of unquestionable integrity and ethics with a positive disposition
- Innovative thinker and analytical problem-solver across a range of industries and knowledge domains to outsmart the competition in a highly competitive market.
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.