One of the challenges of recruiting in the Executive or Non-Executive Board space is that most Senior Executives are focussed on building successful businesses and rarely take the time or have the inclination to browse through job advertisements let alone respond to a job advertisement which might pique their interest.
As a result, the majority of Senior Executives identified through the process of executive search are not actively seeing new opportunities and consequently, it has been found that one of the most effective means of identifying Senior Executives is through a more discreet research process.
It is Amrop Woodburn Mann's ability to conduct in-depth research through a discreet executive search process to identify key decision-makers that differentiates us from our competitors.
Retained executive search consulting is the most appropriate method for recruiting Senior Executives and Amrop Woodburn Mann Executive Search offers consulting services that address the key leadership needs of major organisations. Amrop Woodburn Mann conducts Executive Search assignments for:
- Main Board Non-Executive Chairman and Non-Executive Directors
- Executive Search: for remuneration levels above R1 000 000 per annum
- Interim Executive Search: Short-term contract executives
Amrop Woodburn Mann has associate executive search offices worldwide and provides the following services:
- Psychometric Assessment: Appropriate level occupationally oriented assessment batteries conducted by Industrial Psychologists
- Executive Remuneration: Comparative market related pay, benefits and incentives
- Coaching: Developing leadership skills