Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Non-Executive Director, Industrial Manufacturing Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Non-Executive Director (Board, Chairperson of Social, Ethics and Sustainability Committee)
NATURE OF BUSINESS: A leading manufacturer of industrial products with interests in property and agriculture
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
This Non-Executive Director should bring experience and objective view to issues and deliberations at the Board as well as at the Social, Ethics and Sustainability sub-committee, which they will chair. He/she would be expected to have an impact on the Board and the sub-committee, providing a dynamic and creative contribution to the strategic direction of the Company as well as on a wide range of business issues.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A mature businessperson of impeccable integrity, with the stature and gravitas that enables the individual to interface comfortably and confidently with business leaders at the highest level
- Must have a good understanding and experience of boardroom and corporate governance issues – have experience as a Non-Executive Director.
- Strong manufacturing and global expansion experience and the intellectual rigour to understand and resolve complex issues
- Track record of leading an organisation of more than 1000 employees and ability to contribute to technology and innovation issues at Board level
- An understanding of the impact of the environment, industry practices, legislation and other regulatory frameworks on the performance of an enterprise
- Recognises and respects that the Chairperson leads and guides the Board, while the Chief Executive Officer is entrusted and empowered to run the Company
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.