Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Non-Executive Director, Chairperson Audit Committee, Listed Financial Services Group
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Non-Executive Director, Main Board and Chairperson, Audit Committee
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Listed Integrated Multinational Financial Services Group
REPORTS TO: Chairperson of the Board
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
He/she should provide independent oversight of the integrity of the Annual Financial Statement and the effectiveness of the Group’s internal audit, external audit and finance functions.
KEY ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Essential to hold either a Chartered Accountant or an Actuarial qualification
- Must have served on the Board and Audit Committee of a major group in the financial services sector or have held the position of Chief Executive/Financial Director in this sector
- Should ideally have performed the role of Chairman of the Audit Committee and have had experience in a life insurance or retail banking group that operates in multiple jurisdictions
- Experience in a high growth, innovative group would be highly advantageous
- Must have a thorough understanding of systems of a financial control environment and risk management
Send your details in confidence to: megan.frankel @amropwoodburnmann.co.za
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.