Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Non-Executive Director, a Leading Global Logistics Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Non-Executive Director
NATURE OF BUSINESS: a Leading Global Logistics Company
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
- The Global Logistics Non-Executive Director should bring an experienced and objective view to Board issues and deliberations.
- He/she should be an Industry expert in the field of Logistics and would be expected to have broad global Logistics experience and exposure
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Previous experience as Chief Executive Officer or a Regional Director of a Global Logistics company or as an NED of a global Logistics company
- Should demonstrate an understanding of global logistics standards
- Multinational Logistics knowledge would be useful
- A mature businessperson of impeccable integrity, with the stature and gravitas that enables the individual to interface comfortably and confidently with business leaders at the highest level
- Prepared to travel to South Africa to attend board meetings
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.