Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Non-Executive Chairman, Property Investment
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Non-Executive Chairman
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Property Investment
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Non-Executive Chairman should bring an experienced and objective view to Board issues and deliberations. He/She would be expected to have an impact on the Board, providing leadership in establishing and maintaining a dynamic and creative strategic plan for the Company as well as provide leadership on a wide range of commercial issues.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must hold a tertiary qualification preferably with a post qualification degree
- Proven track record of strategic executive leadership, change management and personal achievement
- Preferably have Chairmanship experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Must have an understanding of corporate governance and boardroom issues
- Must have an understanding of business and an appreciation of broad economic, commercial and financial trends
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.