Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Managing Executive (2 year contract), Conservation Management
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Managing Executive (2 year contract)
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Conservation Management
JOB LOCATION: Skukuza, Mpumalanga
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Kruger National Park is South Africa’s premier national park, it has suffered terribly from crippling drought. A seasoned business leader is needed will provide leadership and strategic direction for the execution of organisational strategy and mandate through efficient use of resources. Change management expertise is critical in leading the organisation into unchartered territory.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Senior executive management experience in a relevant field for a period of at least 10 to 12 years.
- Knowledge of financial management.
- A sound understanding of legislative framework including corporate governance.
- Knowledge of diversity management.
- Knowledge of Conservation and Tourism industry.
- Strategic planning and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage and operate in a matrix environment.
- Well-developed networking and people management skills.
- Dynamic, ambitious self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others and be respected for his/her leadership and inspirational qualities.
- Professional, confident, credible and articulate with the ability to establish relationships and negotiate at all levels.
- A persuasive individual who is prepared to stand his/her ground but has the ability to gain support and win both loyalty and respect.
- Assertive yet considerate, passionate yet logical, persuasive, and inspiring.
- An ability to inspire trust and communicate sound reasoning in an authentic and persuasive manner.
- Driving the vision, strategy and innovative thinking.
- Postgraduate degree or appropriate qualification in Commerce / Business Management / Conservation/ Science / Tourism.
- Master’s degree in Business Management would be desirable.
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.