Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Independent Non-Executive Chairperson, Financial Services – medium sized bank
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Independent Non-Executive Chairperson
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Financial Services – medium sized bank
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Independent Non-Executive Chairperson should bring an experienced and objective view to Board issues and deliberations. He/She would be expected to have an impact on the Board, providing leadership in establishing and maintaining a dynamic and creative strategic plan for the Company as well as provide leadership on a wide range of commercial issues.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must hold a tertiary qualification preferably lawyer or CA
- Financial services sector, preferably banking experience
- Listed Company experience preferable
- Preferably have Chairmanship or Non-Executive Director experience
- Knowledge of listing requirements and King 4
- Knowledge of the Banks Act
- Clean record with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA)
- No conflicts of interest
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.