Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
HP Media & Copy Paper Business Development Manager, Paper Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: HP Media & Copy Paper Business Development Manager
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Paper
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg, Durban OR Cape Town
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
- A role exists at a South African organisation for an experienced person to act as Business Development Manager for HP Media & Copy Paper in South Africa to take responsibility for business promotion and development of profitable sales taking into consideration the multiple interests of the business, its suppliers and customers.
- This Business Development Manager will have marketing and business development skills and preferably a network of contacts and relationships that can be used to expand the local operations and develop the organisations presence in the local and African market. He/she will play a role of strengthening the local brand in this sector. The person will play a leading role in delivering value to clients and managing client relationships.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a business development or sales role
- Being recognised, well regarded and known within the South African copy paper and wide format market
- Knowledge of the South African cut size and wide format market is advantageous. However, strong knowledge within the large South African retail sector or wide format reseller market will be considered
- Preferably has driven business expansion during his/her career
- Must have a good understanding of logistics
- A self-starting personality and must demonstrate a strong value system, unquestionable integrity and personal morality
- Honest and reliable, with a strong professional approach to work
- Forward looking and opportunity seeking
- Strong networking and entrepreneurial skills
- Very solution and results focused
- Good communication style
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Committed, energetic and proactive with an ability to ‘bounce back’ form ‘knock backs’
- Achieves credibility inside and outside the organisation and has the ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to operate without constant guidance
- Ability to deliver ‘value-add’ on 3 parties basis: Mill – Organisation – Customer
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.