Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Head Primary School, Educational Institution
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Head, Primary School
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Education
JOB LOCATION: Northern Suburbs, Johannesburg
STAFF RESPONSIBILITY: Reporting to this role is the Deputy Head of the Primary School as well as Subject Head
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: Assume responsibility for leading the school, providing the drive and direction for the continual betterment of the school, as well as the day-to-day functioning of the school which has over 300 pupils and 40 educators.
SPECIFIC QUALITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS OF THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL INCLUDE:
- A proven track record with a minimum of three years’ experience in a leadership role as Head or Deputy Head of a Primary School, preferably an independent school
- Appropriate professional qualifications
- Strong leadership and communication skills coupled with effective administrative and organisational abilities
- An established and effective network in education
- A progressive educational philosophy, aligned with current trends
- A commitment to the maintenance and enhancement of the teaching excellence for which the school is renowned
- Exposure to international benchmarking and best practice
- A respect for and support of the ethos of the school and a commitment to the Jewish community
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Part of the Amrop Woodburn Mann process involves verification your qualifications. Many clients also request that potential candidates complete criminal and credit checks.