Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
General Manager, Property Management
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: General Manager
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Property Management
JOB LOCATION: Centurion
REPORTING TO: National Retail Asset Manager
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: The successful incumbent will be directly responsible for developing, implementing and improving the overall asset strategy and property management of the Mall taking into account the business and organisational objectives and the effects that changing demands over time have on management of the retail property to ensure maximum return. The property is the property owner’s single biggest retail asset and is currently in its final phases of redevelopment. After completion of the project the property’s value will be in excess of R5 billion.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong operational and financial acumen is essential
- Must have had relevant and diverse functional experience
- 8 Years of retail property management experience
- 8 year financial experience in property management
- 8 years leasing experience
- 8 years management experience
- A relevant property management related qualification (Degree or Non-Degree)
- An additional postgraduate qualification in Business Administration or a Commercial field would be highly beneficial
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.