Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
General Manager: Project, Healthcare Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: General Manager, Project
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Healthcare Industry
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: As General Manager, Project provide leadership and direction to all call centre employees so as to develop and train a team of highly motivated and professional staff. Drive quality, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty in every interaction; monitor costs and improve efficiencies in the department and act as ambassador for customer services to improve standards within the organisation as a whole. Particular emphasis on: launching the project as a project owner; commercialising the operation and establishing a world class Call Centre, which will contribute to the bottom line and profitability
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must have had exposure to establishing or managing a call centre with profit and loss responsibility, be familiar with call centre technology
- A minimum of five years managing and motivating a diverse team of people
- Must have experience in leading an innovative initiative which served as a disruptor to a specific industry
- Proven ability to deal with customers of various types and levels and provide exceptional customer service.
KEY JOB PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Ability to build and lead an effective and cohesive management team
- Must be a graduate. Post graduate qualification would be an advantage
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.