Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Financial Director, Printing and Graphic Arts Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Financial Director
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Printing and Graphic Arts Industry
REPORTING TO: Board of Directors (local), Managing Director and Group Senior Finance and Administration Manager (London, United Kingdom)
JOB LOCATION: Woodmead, Johannesburg
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: R330 million
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: Accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, including the development of a financial and operational strategy and related budgets. Lead the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Assume responsibility for setting up and overseeing the company’s finance, taxation, risk management and IT systems, with responsibility for company secretarial and legal functions as well as support of the HR function and the IT department.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must have a broad commercial finance skill set business with at least 3-5 years’ experience in financial accounting, taxation, financial analysis, monthly financial reporting, statutory reporting as well as commercial and legal support to the organisation
- Must have expertise in the following fields:
- Business controlling
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management accounting and costing
- Financial controlling and accounting
- Risk management and Internal controls
- Tax compliance
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting standards (IFRS)
- Good understanding of all relevant legislation and regulations, e.g. Companies Act, Income Tax Act, Labour Laws, South African Reserve Bank compliance guidelines, etc.
- International manufacturing or costing based business experience would be an advantage
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree (Hons), in Finance or Accounting
- CA, CIMA would be advantageous
Send your details in confidence to: Kurt.Alpers@amropwoodburnmann.co.za
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.