Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Chief Operating Officer, Industrial Manufacturing Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Chief Operating Officer
NATURE OF BUSINESS: A leading manufacturer of industrial products
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: The incumbent will collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer in setting and driving organisational vision and operational strategy. They will translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organisation-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning. As COO, they will oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- At least 5 - 10 years’ experience in an executive leadership role in a custom engineered product manufacturing organisation which supplies industrial equipment and consumables to major industries including power generation, mining, petrochemical, motor, construction, food, paper or steel sectors
- Must have been responsible for a company/division with annual revenues of at least R500 million
- Deep experience in managing and optimising a manufacturing process
- Commercial acumen is required, with strong finance and supply chain management experience
- Experience in working with ERP systems
- Has driven business expansion before
- Ideally a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant field
- A financial or business administration qualification will be an advantage
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.