Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Chief Executive Officer, Health and Welfare Management
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Chief Executive Officer
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Health and Welfare Management
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
REPORTS TO: Independent Board of Management
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The CEO will assume the responsibility and authority for the effective leadership of the company and the achievement of the objectives of the company with particular emphasis on building on the potential and success that has been created in the provision of facilities and services to the clients. He/she will be required to ensure the sound financial management of the company, to achieve and maintain operational efficiencies and ensure the sustainable growth of service provision. As the CEO he/she is charged with creating an ethos of caring, a standard of excellence and a desire for continuous improvement
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must hold a Business, Management or Financial degree
- Minimum 10 years’ senior general management experience in a demanding client or customer servicing industry
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within a leadership role, with previous experience in financial management and general business management.
- Proven experience managing the full financials of a company is essential.
- Proven experience in business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, team management, and coordination of people and resources
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details