Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Audit Partner, Accounting and Consulting Group
POSITION: Audit Partner
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Global Audit, Accounting and Consulting Group
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
REPORTS TO: Head of Audit Services
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
An experienced banking expert is required to build and lead a multi-disciplinary audit team that is focussed specifically on banking services.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Thorough knowledge of applicable auditing and accounting procedures
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with at least 10 years’ post qualification experience
- Must have led audit team(s) in a banking environment
- Must be familiar with banking regulations and controls as legislated
- Must have managed large audit teams and demonstrate an ability to motivate and retain key clients
KEY JOB PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Build a multi-functional support team capable of auditing the various parts of a bank with the required skill and care
- Lead banking audit engagements and make significant decisions related to accounting policies and procedures as well as audit procedures and approach
- Serve as the main client contact and be primarily responsible, at the most senior level, for retaining and building on the client relationship
- Market the firm’s services and develop a client acquisition strategy
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.