Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Advisory Partner, Wealth Management
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Advisory Partner
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Wealth Management
JOB LOCATION: Port Elizabeth
REPORTING TO: Regional Head Eastern Cape
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Must have managed Annual Assets Under Management of at least R500 million
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: The Advisory Partner will principally be responsible for acquiring and signing up new clients in the Eastern Cape region. He/She needs to ensure constant business development to attract new business and leads and will be responsible for building trusting relationships with new and prospective clients. This could include initiating prospecting events to support business inflows.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- At least five years’ experience in an investment and financial planning environment
- Proven track record of successful new client acquisition required
- Self-starting, assertive individual who is a natural leader and works well in a team
- Quick thinker with an aptitude for figures and sound conceptual thinking skills
- Relevant BCom degree or CA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning an advantage
- Relevant Regulatory Exams and CFP
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.