Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Quality Assurance Manager, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Company
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Quality Assurance Manager
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Company
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
- Assume responsibility and leadership for implementing, maintaining and improving Quality Standards of the business which includes all manufacturing sites in South Africa.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (such as GMP, GWP and GDP).
- The role will include implementation and compliance with ISO 13485 as Medical Device Regulation is legislated.
- Join a dynamic team and a growing multinational company and play a role, through proactive communication at a senior level, to the continued operational success of the business
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Valid professional registration with SAPC
- A post Graduate qualification in Quality Management and/or a business qualification would be an advantage
- Should have a minimum of 5 years quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in senior management interaction
- Experience within a multinational environment is important
- Should have had demonstrable experience in regulatory and compliance management
- The experience and ability to manage subcontractors would be an advantage
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you be interviewed by Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.