Completed Career Opportunities
View all previously available career opportunities.
Corporate Investment Banker, Investment Banking
POSITION: Corporate Investment Banker
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Investment Banking
JOB LOCATION: Neighboring Country
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY: Lead and grow the business for the bank. Secure and arrange mergers and acquisitions for clients. Buy and sell investments, stocks, bonds and other financial instruments for clients and work with clients to decide capital requirements and assist them in raising capital.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in originating, structuring, negotiating, financial modelling of transactions
- Strong financial and credit skills; demonstrated ability to structure a variety of financial instruments (debt and equity)
- International/Africa exposure would be advantageous
- Strong financial modelling skills
- A good understanding of derivatives
- Must be able to travel
- CA, CFA, Engineer, Lawyer or a relevant bachelor degree
Note: Should you be interviewed by Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.