Completed Career Opportunities
View all previously available career opportunities.
Human Resources Executive, Industrial Manufacturing
POSITION: Human Resources Executive
NATURE OF BUSINESS: South Africa Operations of Global Industrial Manufacturing Group
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, South Africa
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
Assume responsibility and accountability for the Human Resources function with particular emphasis on: developing and implementing human resources strategies to support the business; providing strategic human resources leadership to the executive management team and building the competencies and team members in the human resources function.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- At least 10 – 15 years’ experience in the Human Resources field
- Must have had at least five years’ experience in leading the Human Resources function for a South African Subsidiary company/division of a multinational industrial manufacturing group which employs at least 250 people and has multiple manufacturing plants
- Experience in recruitment, succession planning, retention and talent management, performance management employee engagement, industrial relations, training and development, payroll, employment equity management (including BBBEE certification & compliance), compensation management and employee benefits is essential
- Must have Industrial Relations experience including dealing with Unions
- Experience in operational Human Resources within the Industrial Manufacturing sector is essential
KEY JOB PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Experience in influencing senior managers, building strong commercial relationships and driving a Human Resources strategy
- Should have gained experience within a global organisation and portray the ability to work in a matrix structure
- Proven management and coaching skills with a successful history of building, developing, motivating and leading a team
- Leadership skills, able to handle conflicts and changes in an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Note: Part of the Amrop Woodburn Mann process involves verification of your qualifications. Many clients also request that potential candidates complete criminal and credit checks.